The Coronavirus virus is affecting all areas of the country. West Hill Parish Council urges everyone to follow NHS advice
- check the NHS 111 website
For further guidance Devon County Council is providing daily updates on the coronavirus situation - coronavirus advice in Devon - with links to guidance covering the following:
- Latest updates - number of UK cases, latest test figures, number of cases by local authority area.
- Schools and families
- Care homes, vulnerable and older people
- Business and employers
- Communities and voluntary sector organisations
- Public transport and public places
- Warning about scams
- Your wellbeing
- Resources, including posters, which support efforts to stop coronavirus in workplaces or organisations.
If you have to “self-isolate” and need non-medical help the Parish Council may be able to assist you. Please remember that the Council consists of 7 volunteer Councillors who live and work in the village. We’re limited in what we can do but we may know someone that can provide help!
Contact Anne Oliver, Parish Clerk Tel 01404 232 100, firstname.lastname@example.org