The latest West Hill VAS report is now available for
- 6th - 15th January 2021 (ie this was a period of Covid Lockdown prescriptions)
- Location: B3180 at Little Stockleigh facing Daisymount
- Over the period 15,792 vehicles passed the sign.
- Each day, 60-70% of total vehicles, exceeded the 30mph speed limit.
- The average speed of speeding vehicles was approximately 35mph
- The maximum speed recorded was 55mph at 6.50am on 7th January.
Please click here for the report. We have added a vehicle count/speed chart to the latest report.
Please note that it will take some time for Councillors to develop the optimum report layout. The VAS unit collects detailed vehicle speed/time/date information and we will be refining the report over the coming weeks/months as we interrogate the data. Please remember we can only report data if it is collected by the VAS.