- 3rd -16th March 2021 (iwithin Covid Lockdown)
- Location: B3180 facing Tipton Cross
- Over the period 28,084 vehicles passed the sign
- Approximately 39% of total vehicles, exceeded the 30mph speed limit,
- The maximum speed recorded was 50mph at 20:50pm on 3rd March.
Please click here for the report. We have added a vehicle count/speed chart to the latest report.
Please note that it will take some time for Councillors to develop the optimum report layout. The VAS unit collects detailed vehicle speed/time/date information and we will be refining the report over the coming weeks/months as we interrogate the data. Please remember we can only report data if it is collected by the VAS.